A unique day dedicated to
decision-makers in the building industry :
OWNERS, CONTRACTORS, BUILDERS, COMPANIES, MANUFACTURERS, START-UP...
The Carrousel du Louvre is located in the heart of Paris, between the Louvre Museum and the Tuileries Gardens, below the Louvre's inverted pyramid. An exceptional exhibition space built as part of the Grand Louvre project by architects Leoh Ming Pei and Michel Macary.
Unique exhibition areas,
for a more efficient visit :
- an area showcasing “Excellence”
- an area for “Developers and carbon-zero construction experts”...
- a "Compéténces 2050" zone
Ergonomics focused on meeting people and conviviality:
- 6 larger conference areas!
- Multiple catering and meeting islands
- A new "skills and human resources" area
- Exhibitions for JO 2024 and "2050 engineering architects"